This is the second in an occasional series (that means I wrote another post like this back in March!) about what’s been nice about this weekend. I’m sure there have been other pleasant weekends in between but this one has been choc full of good stuff!
- Meeting new people at my friend Isabel’s book club.
- Eating dumplings with the same new book club buddies.
- Movie date with another friend. We saw Murder on the Orient Express. It was entertaining, the costumes were lovely and I liked that Michelle Pfeiffer’s face had lots of movement to it. And she still looked gorgeous.
- Not getting hit by a car as my friend and I jumped off the tram. Phew! That would have put a dampener on the weekend!
- Buying this book for next month’s book club. I think it looks super interesting.
- Coffee in the gardens with my man.
- Warming sunshine with a gentle cooling breeze.
- Catching up with a friend for her birthday, drinking wine and munching through a burrito bowl.
- Watching the second season of Happy Valley.
- An early finish at work for my girl which saved us from a late night pick up.
And now it’s time to settle down now in front of Postcards. It’s our traditional finish to the weekend. Yep, it’s all pretty much advertorial but it’s nice to find out about local places to visit. And there’s always the anticipation of whether Bec will do the one or two handed wave with her ‘bye, bye for now’! How’s your weekend been? Have you had some chill time? Has it been a social one? Or has some solo time allowed you to recharge for the week?