Are you making lots of lists at the moment? I’m compiling a few. There’s the present list, of course, but there’s also the Christmas card list, the food list, the drinks list, the crockery and cutlery list, the Christmas Day running sheet. They’re very functional lists, aren’t they? I want to make a fun list! So in that spirit, here’s a little list of things I’d like to do over the Christmas/holiday season.
- I think this ice cream looks delicious and easy to make
- but I think these would be healthier
- this crafty book would be excellent for some post Christmas reading and play
- I can see myself enjoying The Secret Chord whilst chilling out by the beach
- and this reading challenge could be fun to be a part of
- a visit to the NGV for its summer exhibition would be pretty ace
- and a trip to Monstalvat to see Jodi Wiley’s exhibition
- this would be nice to make for my girl’s redecorated bedroom
- or this
- I can finish watching The Honourable Woman
- and maybe catch Suffragette or Sisters
Hmm, I wonder how many of these I’ll actually get to do? I know I’ll also want to have some lazy days at home chilling in the back garden and watching the tennis on the telly. It would be nice to have weekend away with my man too. Aah, the joy of having kids who no longer need babysitters and who can drive themselves wherever they need to be! Have you thought about LAC (life after Christmas) yet? What is on your list of enjoyable things to do?